Time needed: 2 minutes.
When in the admin area of your WordPress site …
- Click on the Plugins item in the left-hand menu
- Click on the “Add New” button at the top of the screen
- Search for “Block Lab”
- Click on the “Install Now” button
- Click on the “Activate” button
- Click on the Block Lab item in the left-hand menu to begin creating custom blocks
Alternative Manual Installation of Block Lab
If you prefer, you can also install the Block Lab files manually.
- Clone Block Lab into a working directory with
block-labdirectory, and run
- Next, build the scripts and styles with
- Move the
block-labfolder to your
- Activate Block Lab through the Plugins menu in WordPress